During Govern, we help create models that will stand up all content within your organization for success. This effort can run parallel to the Organize or Implement phases. We assess what tools and standards are necessary to help you control and maintain the quality of your content. We look at what type of governance model is necessary for your organization. Do you require a strongly centralized model from which all content decisions are made or do you have a global brand that requires a more decentralized model, where regions are empowered to identify and create their own standards? We will create a model, help you roll it out, and update any necessary tools that are required for its effective execution.
- What is it? A framework that defines the structure for your governance model, including a matrix and charter for content governance committees. This document shows you which type of model is required within your organization, documents the decision making process, and standardizes those existing tools, templates and standards within your organization that are critical for maintaining on-brand and successful content. Included are guidelines and principles for content management and maintenance.
- Why are we doing it? It helps companies to understand the necessary structures needed to maintain and optimize content.
- How can it be used? It provides the basis for creation of governance teams, including working groups, and identifies what standards and tools are necessary to enforce compliance.
- What is it? The revision or creation of new job descriptions necessary to support newly identified roles within your content, marketing or digital teams.
- Why are we doing it? It helps you standardize the role and position for new hires and existing resources.
- How can it be used? For hiring as well as for setting expectations around internal career performance and growth.