The publishers of avenuecx.com value the privacy of their clients and Web site viewers. Any of the following personal information that may be made available to the Web site publishers when browsing or navigating the site shall be kept confidential:
- First and last name
- Company, home, postal or other physical address
- Other contact information, for example, telephone number, fax number, email address, and other similar information
- Title or position in a company or an organization
- Personal interests
- Any other information needed to provide a service you requested
Examples of scenarios where our visitors provide their personal information include, but may not be limited, to:
- Emailing, calling or communicating with the publishers of avenuecx.com
- Requesting literature
- Registering to attend a seminar or any event
- Participating in an online survey
- Requesting inclusion in an email or other mailing list
- Submitting an entry for a contest or other promotions
- Logging in to the site, thus requiring a user name and/or a password
- Any other business-related, intramural, or personal reason
The publishers of avenuecx.com provide you the opportunity to agree or decline to give your personal information via the Internet. The publishers of avenuecx.com will inform you of the purpose for the collection and do not intend to transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except under the limited conditions described under the discussion entitled “Information Sharing and Disclosure” below. If you choose to provide us with your personal information, we may transfer that information, within the company or to a third party service provider as necessary.
Domain Information Collection
The publishers of avenuecx.com may collect domain information to enable us to analyze how our visitors use this site. This data enables us to become more familiar with which people visit our site, how often they visit, and what parts of the site they visit most often. The publishers of avenuecx.com use this information to improve its Web-based offerings. This information is collected automatically and requires no action on your part.
Some pages on this site may use “cookies” – small files that the site places on your hard drive for identification purposes. A cookie file can contain information such as a user ID to track the pages visited, but the only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply yourself. These files are used for site registration and customization the next time you visit us.
The publishers of avenuecx.com strives to protect your personal information; however, we urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. Change your passwords often, and use a combination of letters and numbers.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Your personal information is never shared outside the company without your permission, except under conditions listed below:
- Consenting to share your information to a third party service provider working on our behalf to serve you.
- Requiring us to provide you with a product or service.
- The publishers of avenuecx.com will also disclose your personal information, if required to do so by law, or in urgent circumstances, to protect personal safety, the public or our sites.
The publishers of avenuecx.com strive to protect your personal information; however, we urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. Change your passwords often, and use a combination of letters and numbers.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our Web site. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our Web site, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our Web site at avenuecx.com/terms-of-use.html.
This policy was last modified on February 7, 2016.