According to Walker Consulting, by 2020, customer experience will overtake price and product as the key brand differentiator and value driver. Conversion rates will be tied to customized experiences that reflect buyers’ behaviors and preferences. Both business buyers and consumers expect highly personalized experiences and want them to be seamless as they switch between formats and devices along their buying journey. As a result, many organizations are ’pressing pause’ to review their business, brand and ecommerce goals to align them with an omnichannel world.
BCA created the Press Pause webinar series to help organizations ask the right questions at pivotal times in the lifecycle of key marketing initiatives and help guide next steps. Our first session focused on personalization; and the second dealt with sales enablement. Press Pause for Omnichannel is the next webinar in our series. It digs into the cross-channel, cross-device experience and content needed to drive sales and build loyalty.
Omnichannel helps both B2B and B2C organizations connect to their existing and potential customers in more meaningful and relevant ways. A good omnichannel approach will result in the following:
- Increase in sales with a quicker turnaround in conversion
- Decrease in cart abandonment;
- Deepening loyalty with customers which leads to increased lifetime value
- Meaningful customer recommendations and word of mouth
To achieve these results, objectives for omnichannel should focus on customer needs and behaviors rather than defining goals by individual channels. Why? Because the customer interacts with multiple channels to meet their needs. For example, a CEO might see a banner ad in an airport offering consulting services, then scan a QR code from it, which prompts her to a campaign website on her mobile device, which then leads her to sign up for a profile resulting a call to a sales representative.
Omnichannel initiatives can be overwhelming. This webinar is designed to focus on three challenges facing organizations that should cause them to press pause:
- Fit for Purpose: Before launching a pilot or omnichannel initiative, make sure that your strategy aligns with customer preferences.
- Competing Priorities: Sometimes an organization needs to knit together the pieces/parts scattered across functions to build a more integrated program and coalesce around a single view of the customer.
- Hitting a Rhythm: Putting the right resources in place is critical as is generating the right analytics to sustain, scale and enhance the omnichannel strategy.
The webinar presents easy-to-digest steps that help move the organization forward at each key juncture. The discussion will include:
- Aligning omnichannel strategy to business goals
- Building a cross-channel, cross-device content and experience roadmap
- Overcoming cultural roadblocks
- Identifying the cross-channel metrics that will keep you on track and get you to the next level
This webinar will provide practical information you can use to tackle the issues your organization faces in operationalizing an enterprise omnichannel environment,
Join us on March 14th at Noon ET for Omnichannel: The New Value Driver. Click here to register.