Schedule a one-day omnichannel content strategy workshop, and by the end of the day you will be ready to push your omnichannel strategy forward. This workshop breaks down the information, processes, tools, and content into a format that helps content, marketing, strategy and digital teams define and implement an achievable and realistic strategy. We use group exercises designed to leverage your content ecosystem and business challenges so you walk away with an actionable plan.
By the end of the workshop, you will:
- Understand how to build a content strategy framework
- Be able to create cross-channel user journeys and map content to it
- Know what metrics to use to measure content performance
- Plan for the ongoing evolution of your omnichannel experience
Contact us for more information about omnichannel content strategy workshop.
Want to see more? Visit our omnichannel content strategy website, where you will find a workshop deck, example exercises, and hand-outs.
What might a typical workshop cover?
Part I: Definitions, Key Concepts, Considerations and Case Studies
- An introduction to omnichannel and its key concepts, such as:
- The differences between omnichannel and multichannel strategy
- Why the concept of single view of the customer (SVoC) and integrated product inventory best practices can benefit any omnichannel strategy
- The necessity of personalization within a cross-channel experience
- Considerations for: business goals, target audiences, operations, technology, content, data needs, legal issues and costs
- Industry examples of how you can benefit from omnichannel content strategy, with specific case studies
Part II: Building an omnichannel content strategy framework
- Understanding the inputs: business, brand, marketing, operational, audience, technological, and financial
- Defining your business goals and objectives as they relate to omnichannel
- Conducting stakeholder interviews and asking the right questions
- Building a business case and your requirements
- Creating a strategic framework and roadmap (a workshop exercise)
- Understanding your audience through the creation of personas and segmentation models
- Defining cross-channel audience tasks
- Mapping content to steps in journey, channel and audience (a workshop exercise)
- Identifying the correct metrics and analytics to measure performance
- Creating a metrics strategy meaningful to you (a workshop exercise)
- Creating a governance model to support the omnichannel